Collaboration is a key element of Minnetonka Public Schools' Teaching and Learning Framework. We depend on teachers, staff and the community to build relationships and design unique student experiences for deeper learning. This award gives us an opportunity to encourage a collaborative culture of innovation in our District.
- Roger Andre, Director, VANTAGE
- Missy Bemm, Program Coordinator, VANTAGE
- Lena Otolski, Office Assistant, VANTAGE
- Two or more individuals will be recognized for working collaboratively on a project, with established goals, to positively impact student learning.
- Any Minnetonka colleague, administrator, student, parent, community member, or alumnus may make the nomination. Self-nominations are not accepted.
The nomination shall include:
Nominator’s name and phone number
Nominee’s name, job title, and school or department
Answers to the following questions:
Briefly describe the team, collaborative project and goals.
Briefly describe how this project is positively impacting student learning